Vtg Studio Art Pottery Weed Pot Mid Century Modern 8 Vase Signed Eames Era
Vintage Studio Art Pottery Weed Pot. Thrown red clay pottery bottle shaped vase. Decorated in dripping green ash and Shino glaze.
Stands 8" tall and measures 5.25" wide. Signed, incised mark on the bottom. Expertly made, quintessential MCM studio ceramics. Signs of age and wear, please refer photos.
Free of chips, cracks or repairs. In VG+ vintage condition, beautifully crafted.
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases". The seller is "abzxycvtg" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Pattern: Drip
- Signed: Yes
- Color: Multicolor
- Period: Mid 20th Century
- Material: Pottery, Ceramic, Stoneware
- Sub Style: Modernist, Vintage Studio Pottery, MCM
- Vintage: Yes
- Brand: Handmade
- Type: Vase
- Era: Mid 20th Century (1941-1969)
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Item Height: 8\
- Style: Mid Century Modern
- Theme: Abstract
- Features: Hand Painted, Handmade Pottery
- Item Features: Shino Glaze, Ash
- Production Style: Studio Pottery
- Time Period Manufactured: 1960-1969
- Production Technique: Pottery
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 5.25\