Vintage Williams Studio Art Pottery Bowl 8 Mid Century Modern Signed
Thrown bowl with faceted sides and incised detail. Referred to as "honeycomb" pattern.
Exterior and interior decorated in dark high gloss glaze with some lighter detail. Measures 3.25" tall and 8" wide. Signed, bottom incised signature Williams. Some minor signs of age and wear, refer to photos.
Free of chips, cracks or repairs. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases". The seller is "abzxycvtg" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Pattern: Abstract
- Signed: Yes
- Color: Brown, Green
- Period: Mid 20th Century
- Material: Pottery, Ceramic, Stoneware
- Sub Style: Modernist, Vintage Studio Pottery, MCM
- Subject: Abstract Art
- Vintage: Yes
- Brand: Handmade
- Type: Bowl
- Era: Mid 20th Century (1941-1969)
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Item Height: 3.25\
- Style: Mid Century Modern
- Theme: Abstract, Modernism
- Features: Hand Painted, Handmade Pottery
- Production Style: Studio Pottery
- Time Period Manufactured: 1960-1969
- Production Technique: Pottery
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Backstamp: Incised
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 8\