Vintage Marni Turkel Mid Century Modern Studio Pottery Vase Grey-Green Fluted
Vintage Marni Turkel Mid Century Modern Studio Pottery Vase Grey-Green Fluted. This item is brand new. Out of wrapping only to take pictures. Presented is a very appealing vase urn from artist Marni Turkel of Sonoma Urn company, Santa Rosa, California. Turkel specializes in Japanese influenced Mid-Century Modern style pottery, with shapes and glazes that are simple yet elegant.
This fluted vase vessel made of porcelain and glazed in matte green-grey exhibits Turkel's ability and mastery of shape. It is 10" high with a 5.5" diameter and a 4 opening.
It is signed on the base and in perfect condition with no chips, cracks or defects. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases". The seller is "sumten4u" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Signed By: Turkel
- Abstract: Art
- Signed: Yes
- Color: Green-Grey
- Material: Porcelain
- Brand: Marni Turkel
- Main Color: Grey-Green
- Type: Vase
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Studio Pottery: Santa Rosa, CA
- Contemporary Sculpture: Vase
- Item Height: 10”
- Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Theme: Mid-Century
- Marni Turkel: Mid Century Modern
- Production Style: Art Pottery
- Time Period Manufactured: 1990-1999
- Production Technique: Pottery
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Finish: Matte
- Handmade: Yes
- Item Width: 5.25”