Vintage Danish MID Century Hak Studio Pottery Herman A. Kahler Marked Teapot
STUNNING RARE VINTAGE DANISH MID CENTURY? KÄHLER MARKED POTTERY JAPANESE YOKODE KYUSU SHAPE TEAPOT 1950'S. It's got the Japanese Yokode Kyusu shape.
I believe it's 1950's but could be Art Deco. Very good vintage pre-owned condition. No chips, no cracks, as seen on the pictures. The item "VINTAGE DANISH MID CENTURY HAK STUDIO POTTERY HERMAN A.
KAHLER MARKED TEAPOT" is in sale since Saturday, October 26, 2019. This item is in the category "Pottery, Porcelain & Glass\Pottery\Art Pottery\Scandinavian". The seller is "franceu96" and is located in London, London.
This item can be shipped to all countries in Europe, United States, Canada.
- Colour: RUST, BROWN & WHITE
- Style: MID CENTURY ?
- Material: Earthenware
- Use: Tableware
- Original/Reproduction: Vintage Original
- VINTAGE STUDIO HAK DANISH POTTERY TEAPOT: MID CENTURY DENMARK HERMAN A. KÄHLER
- Year of Manufacture: 1950"S
- Sub-Type: DANISH, SCANDINAVIAN, YOKODE KYUSU JAPANESE SHAPE
- Date Range: 1940-1959
- Product Type: Teapot
- Manufacturer/ Type: HAK / HERMAN A.